Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cereal #12 and #13: Corn Pops and Shredded Spoonfuls

Blogging on a Tuesday morning about cereal is ironic. Why you ask? Well, the most wonderful (and only) routine thing in my life happens on Tuesday mornings. Breakfast with 3 lovely ladies happens. Our usual hangout is Roxy's diner, but on occasion we visit Liz and Megan's (pardon me if I refer to them as Miz and Legan) darling apartment where we share tastier coffee, stray from our usual eggs and toast, and babble incessantly about design*sponge.

This particular morning my breakfast fiends ate cereal with me in solidarity! I brought Corn Pops and Joy brought Shredded Spoonfuls (an organic interpretation of Life). Liz and I mixed them together. And then there's Megan, who so graciously asked permission to make an eggy hash since she doesn't like cereal. If she wasn't so sweet about it, I may have actually thrown egg in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment